We all have different things that move us, or light our inner fire –
There are several things I’m passionate about, as follows:
Quite the list, I know.
That said, I manage to fuse all of my interests with ease.
In fact, blending my interests inspired this beautiful cocktail~
I’m sitting fireside this morning, writing poetry, thinking about a move to the city, and sipping on my “Manhattan Sunrise Bellini” creation.
And so I thought I’d share –
A perfect brunch cocktail for those who like enjoy a little edginess, laced with class.
- Juice from 3 organic blood oranges
- Juice from 2 organic limes
- 2 organic mango, peeled and chopped
- 6 oz blanco tequila
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup prosecco (chilled)
- Place all ingredients except prosecco in a blender, and blend until very smooth (such a beautiful color, too!).
- Divide prosecco by pouring equal parts into two wine glasses.
- Pour blender contents equally on top of the prosecco.
- I rim my wine glasses with raw sugar and place in freezer to set while making the cocktail. You don't have to do the sugar- I like the presentation and a little sweetness against the citrus.
- Use a decent tequila and prosecco - makes a big difference in taste.
- You can do this in champagne flutes, too - the recipe will serve four if you choose to serve it this way.